[CQ-Contest] Disqualified callsigns - CQ WW SSB contest.

Ed Sawyer sawyered at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 13 11:40:01 EDT 2017

CQWW CC should consider making sure at least one member is from EU and that
a process to review all DQs exist so that if any CC member objects to the
list of who’s on or who’s not – they have the power to affect the outcome.
And I believe all members should publish the list under a joint communiqué
to show that all of the CC agree with the list.

With this method, I believe the facts can speak for themselves – whatever
they are and the contest community should accept it.

73

Ed  N1UR