[CQ-Contest] SO2R vs SO1R

Tom Osborne w7why1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 20:12:16 EDT 2017

I have noticed, especially in the Sprints, or the NAQP contests. you can
just about figure who the top 3 will be in each call area, every time.  I
know in the 7th call area, there are 3 stations, one of which will
generally be in first place every time.  I always check to see if I made
the top 20 :-)  If so, I am happy.

They are just great operators and know how to win.  They could come and
operate my station and do a lot better than I do, that's for sure.  73
Tom  W7WHY

All this talk about SO1R vs SO2R doesn't really matter. If the guys who do