[CQ-Contest] Headphones...hard wired

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Thu Dec 7 12:29:45 EST 2017

Speaking of the Heil Quiet Phone, I have a pair and found they were
subject to RFI.  I largely solved the problem, in the process reverse
engineering the circuit.  I'd be happy to share the details.

In the end, they're OK, but the passive Radiosport headset provides
better isolation.

73,
Scott K9MA

--