[CQ-Contest] Headphones...hard wired

Mark pa5mw at home.nl
Wed Dec 6 12:30:37 EST 2017

Back in 2013 I did an extensive test on finding the best headphones for
listening to 160m.
The test was done with two persons and many repeats during 3 months.
I work for a company designing and selling headphones.

http://pa5mw.blogspot.nl/2013/02/wsa-160m-1.html

There are several tips on do's and dont's choosing and using a
headphone, next to preserve your hearing.

73
Mark PA5MW