[CQ-Contest] Wireless Headphone System

Joe nss at mwt.net
Thu Dec 21 22:28:15 EST 2017

WOW! $200 Bucks!?

Here 27 to 30 db of hearing isolation, you won't hear anything outside
the muffs.
https://tinyurl.com/ychbwcpq

Then add this to your system, and you have a wireless headphone system.
https://tinyurl.com/y8hkp8be

What 30 bucks and you got isolation too, add an antlion mic and away ya go!
And a use for when mowing the lawn and many other noisy tasks too :-)

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme