[CQ-Contest] Contest University Dayton 2017 - classes posted

Tim Duffy k3lr at k3lr.com
Thu Feb 9 08:12:44 EST 2017

The CTU 2017 Dayton Class Outline has been posted here:
http://contestuniversity.com

Look for the "DOWNLOAD COURSE OUTLINE PDF"

Here are the 2017 Dayton CTU Professors:

Frank Donovan, W3LPL
Ed Muns, W0YK
Rob Sherwood, NC0B
Joel Harrison, W5ZN
Tim Duffy, K3LR
Bob Wilson, N6TV
Tim Jellison, W3YQ
Greg Ordy, W8WWV
H. Ward Silver, N0AX
Dr. Tamitha Skov
Dr. Bob Mc Gwier Jr., N4HY
Dan Zeitlin, K2YWE

We are pleased welcome our returning professors and three new professors.
New for CTU 2017 are Dr. Tamitha Skov, Dr. Bob Mc Gwier, N4HY and Dan
Zeitlin, K2YWE. All classes will be presenting all new material for CTU
2017.

K2YWE and N4HY are very active hams. Although Dr. Skov is not a ham, she has
been helping hams understand the ionosphere for many years on Ham Nation.
You can learn more about Tamitha here:
http://www.spaceweatherwoman.com/

73,
Tim K3LR