[CQ-Contest] Contesting 101 - Copy the exchange, don't assume pre-fills are correct

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Feb 14 13:31:24 EST 2017

On Mon,2/13/2017 6:16 PM, n1cc at jlaporta.com wrote:
> Barry I have not been in CT since 1987, 5-6 guys each year have that as my  state.

And some are logging me as IL, even though I moved to W6 in 2006. :)

I have N1MM Logger Plus create Call History files from my own logs, one
for each contest. I use them as a sanity check on callsigns, not for the
exchange. If I think I hear a call that isn't in my CH or SuperCheck,
I'm more likely to query it if I didn't hear it clearly, or if it didn't
print twice in RTTY.

73, Jim K9YC