[CQ-Contest] R: Re: R: 3V8SS disqualified from WW SSB and WRTC

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Feb 23 11:00:38 EST 2017

Interesting read especially the last part.  My friend with me at V31
uses his phone a lot to set up scheds with his friends back home, not
contest related.  It would seem to me that this practice might becoming
wide spread.  There are smart phone apps and lists of people all on the
same groups that are essentially hidden from view of the contest folks.

Is this the new wave of radio cheating?

W0MU