[CQ-Contest] cq self spot

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 08:57:16 EST 2017

There's a big difference

The first one improve your skills, you must learn about propagation,
know where to point your antennas, etc etc etc

The other one not

So what's next, why we use radios? If we can do all over internet, no
qsb, no qrn, we do not need to spend time and money building stations
and improving with better antennas, just connect to internet, choose a
nickname more funny than our callsigns and go...

For DX what´s the next step?  JT65 with a software that do the QSOs
alone for us while we are working?

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W