[CQ-Contest] cq self spot

DXer hfdxmonitor at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 11:08:19 EST 2017

Jorge,

That's not a bad idea, you know. :^)

The opening line is kind of tongue-in-cheek, but in the SW/AM/FM
listening community, recording an entire band and 'analyzing' the files
later for 'catches' is common these days. The rational, in part, is that
a receiving station still has to be built. There are those in the
community that do not agree with it, but what's new? :^)

Can this happen in amateur radio? I'm sure it can, it's just a matter of
time. A lot of things that I thought would never happen are here already.

73 de Vince, VA3VF