[CQ-Contest] Rule Enforcement - why not power cheating?

Ria Jairam rjairam at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 17:04:31 EST 2017

Power rules are a sticky one. They do give a clear advantage. Enforcement
is another matter entirely. You're basically depending on someone to rat
out the cheaters or observers have to be stationed at big gun stations.
It's like doping. There are ways to dope without being detected, but at
some point it becomes fairly obvious what is going on.

I wouldn't throw out the baby with the bathwater just yet...

Ria
N2RJ