[CQ-Contest] Rule Enforcement - why not power cheating?

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Feb 26 17:37:11 EST 2017

Too many of the rules are not enforceable.  Which leads us down a path
of having to accept or allow all those things that cannot be enforced.

It has been happening ever since I was a ham.  I have first hand
knowledge of a number of violations of rules from a very large MM score
in the Caribbean many years ago.  Scheduling and calling stations on the
phone during the contest and mucho power.  Sadly some of those ops brag
about it today.

W0MU