[CQ-Contest] Why am I seldom spotted automatically?

DXer hfdxmonitor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:00:02 EST 2017

Another potential benefit of having a lot of like minded friends all
over the world is to legitimize log padding. :^))

Speaking of cheating, breaking rules etc., like a lot of more important
unresolved issues in the world today, as long as there are 'humans'
involved, this and other issues will exist.

73 de Vince, VA3VF