[CQ-Contest] QSLing

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Jan 3 12:05:15 EST 2017

Why would anyone return unwanted cards?  It sure would have helped the
environmental impact by putting them in the recycling bin........Right?

I still remember the 1st qsl cards I got and the thrill of getting home
from school to run to the mailbox to see if I got any new cards.  This
is part of getting people hooked!

We continue to move away from personalized things that made us fall in
love with our hobby.

W0MU