[CQ-Contest] Multi 2 locking device?

kostas sv1dpi sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Fri Jan 6 17:30:46 EST 2017

I forgot to mention also Op Swapper from TopTen devices. It is similar
with 2S1 but in much better price. See

http://www.qth.com/topten/os.htm

Acom 2S1 and TopTen OpSwapper shares the same antenna to 2 radios with
interlock to radios.

4o3a 1a2r switch shares 2 antennas to 2 radios (not interchangable) with
interlock

and ea4tx interlock just interlocks 5 radios as you want (software
adjustable) (you need to switch the antennas, amplifers, etc)

All devices work easy with big Yaesu and Elecrafts while you need an
external relay for Icoms and Kenwoods (correct me if there is a kenwood
with inhibit jack)

73 Kostas SV1DPI