[CQ-Contest] DC in NAQP, WHY?

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 15:17:39 EST 2017

Before anyone points the finger at "HQ", meaning "ARRL HQ", the NAQP and
the NA Sprint CW/RTTY are managed by the National Contest Journal. The
NCJ contests are independent of the ARRL. The ARRL is only the publisher
and printer of the NCJ, and has no editorial or managerial control.

Can't believe anyone is getting their feathers ruffled over this. DC is
not a state. DC is not part of Maryland. DC has far more contest
activity than most of the North American countries that have always
counted as multipliers in the NAQP.

73,
Steve, N2IC