[CQ-Contest] OT: CQ HAMRADIO LOGO

Helmut Mueller helmut at photo42.de
Thu Jan 19 07:44:16 EST 2017

Hi everyone.

I just realized that every social network and/or plattform has a perfect and unique sqaure logo everyone knows about. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Xing ... and yes CQ has one too. Nearly everyone has one. See here for examples:  http://df7zs.de/contact/

I think it would be fasntastic to have a simple unique independent logo for Hamradio or contest!

Maybe a bit off topic ... but we might have giftet creative people in this group who are able to come up with something?

73

Helmut

www.df7zs.de