[CQ-Contest] CQP 2016 Final Results Now Available

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 21:04:46 EST 2017

It gives me great pleasure to announce the results from the 2016 California QSO Party, now posted on the CQP website.

http://www.cqp.org/Results.html

Once again, all 58 CA counties were on the air for CQP 2016.  We received 936 logs before the log submission deadline on October 17, 2016.  Over the last 12 weeks, our CQP team has worked diligently to streamline the log-checking process without sacrificing quality or accuracy of results.

Summary reports include:
44 Plaque & 40 Wine Winners — Congratulations to all !
Complete reports for California, USA, Canada, DX, and Clubs.
Top-10 reports
62 new All-Time Records set during CQP 2016
Soapbox comments will be posted soon, but overall feedback from CQP 2016 has been very positive.
Thank you for participating.  We hope you had fun!  If you couldn’t make it, not to worry.  In just 257 days the 52nd Running of the CQP will take place.  Hope to see you on the air October 7th and 8th !

73,
John Miller, K6MM
CQP Chairman