[CQ-Contest] Anybody else seeing incoming busted QSLs?

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sat Jan 28 13:32:57 EST 2017

". . . but not LoTW. ​"

Correct. That was my same thought when I read that remark about LoTW.

Also, Dick NØIM was a contester and CW operator in Duluth, MN. These may
be busted QSOs that he made with many stations. Unfortunately, Dick
passed away a couple years ago so there is no way I know of to see if
this is the case.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

On 1/27/2017 12:17 PM, David Kozinn, K2DBK wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Huff David J <HuffDavidJ at johndeere.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I Also did a download on LOTW and I am starting to see the same thing, bad
>> CW QSOs filling my log.
>
> ​How is that possible? LoTW will only allow you to see your own QSOs. If
> there's no match in your log, you can't see "bad" QSOs. That's part of how
> they keep folks from "fishing" for possible QSOs that they never made.
> There are other services that would allow you to see anything, but not
> LoTW. ​
>

> 73,
>       David, K2DBK
>       k2dbk.com