[CQ-Contest] OT: DMR repeaters in Friedrichshafen?

Gerry Hull gerry at yccc.org
Wed Jul 12 08:50:14 EDT 2017

Yep, I've read all that on the web, Ria.  I can get on all three networks
via my hotspot and some gateways.  DMR-MARC does have bunch of gateways to
DMR-Plus.

I did find a lot of repeater into for portable DMR repeaters that were to
be in Friedrichshafen for previous years, but nothing published about 2017
that I could find.

Perhaps the nexus from contesters to DMR users is pretty small.

tnx,

Gerry W1VE