[CQ-Contest] OT: DMR repeaters in Friedrichshafen?

Ria Jairam rjairam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 09:25:15 EDT 2017

It has been a pretty interesting foray into it for me. I found that it is
restrictive in some respects but better than DSTAR and fusion in others.

I'm usually on 91 worldwide when I'm at home via my openspot but also NJ-NY
metro when I'm out and about on DMR-MARC repeaters since that talkgroup is
full time here.

Ria, N2RJ