[CQ-Contest] KU1CW location

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Sat Jun 3 08:48:50 EDT 2017

That's a huge exception you've carved out, Shelby. As a brand new member
of the W4AAW team, we could examine my motives:

1.  The concept interests me technically; Mike's an extraordinarily
diligent and capable station builder, and I'm happy to work with the
team on issues that arise.

2.  I've just moved into a new neighborhood, and I'm not eager to test
the subdivision's covenants, hence my current 100 watts to a Caroline
Windom.  It's a lot more fun running 1500 watts into a variety of Yagis,
such as Mike has.

Come to think about it, isn't fun what it is really all about?

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.