[CQ-Contest] Americas Cup Sailing - Watch and Learn

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Sun Jun 11 12:36:58 EDT 2017

I'd support both suggestions of N4ZR.

And, just as America's Cup boats, and all other sailboats,
rely only on wind, waves and currents for propulsion, how
about contesters relying only on ham-band RF for communication
- with no dependence on external electronic networks?

After all, that's the way the WRTC teams will do it next month.

Or, if that's a step too far, let those who communicate
over external electronic networks compete among themselves.

73,
Paul EI5DI