[CQ-Contest] Copying exchanges in ARRL DX CW

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 13:20:48 EDT 2017

In one ARRL contest, I don't remember which, I busted a call so I got
penalized for that, as I should have.  However, I busted it my by putting
down another contest entrant's call, so I received another penalty for a
not in log for that station!  Seemed kind of unfair to get 2 penalties for
1 mistake!

73 John AF5CC