[CQ-Contest] Copying exchanges in ARRL DX CW

Ed Sawyer sawyered at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 15 13:44:37 EDT 2017

Dale, you are so yesterday buddy.  Its quite clear that more and more people
can't hear you and can only see the bandspot and then guess the exchange.  I
find it occurring often on 160 and 10M - especially in ARRL DX CW (I am in
Vermont).  They want the mult - see the spot - can't hear me.  I hear them
fine.  Low noise flow and highly directional - low angle antennas.

73

Ed  N1UR