[CQ-Contest] SO2R rigs

Fco. Luis Delgadillo xe2b at outlook.com
Mon Jun 26 00:19:43 EDT 2017

Hello

I'm in the process of planning my SO2R low power station. Due to budgetary and practical reasons, I'm considering purchasing two rigs:

IC-7300
or
TS590SG

I know that these might start a religious debate,  but I would like to know pros/cons,  particularly  from fellow contesters who have hands-on experience with either one, particularly under heavy pile-ups.

Current rig is an FT1000MP,  with all the optional filters on the main VFO.

I do CW, RTTY and SSB

I have already the two sets of passband filters.

I appreciate your feedback

Regards

Luis XE2B

Enviado desde mi Huawei de Telcel