[CQ-Contest] I hate ITU prefills

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Jun 29 19:20:37 EDT 2017

I strongly agree, Paul.  I consider contests like CQWW to be about the
dumbest around, and to require the least operating skill. If you get the
call right, you're done except for QSOs from countries with more than
one zone (and for US operators, that's a pretty small fraction). And
even then, how hard is it to copy a 1-2 digit number?

73, Jim K9YC