[CQ-Contest] CX2DK CQWW checklog

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sat Mar 4 11:04:05 EST 2017

Wow I guess my Un expected 2nd place in USA 9 Land from a few years ago,
I may not have gotten the un expected certificate?

I was just playing around not intending to place at all then the cert
was sent, wow huh?

Recording here hmmm? do any of those suggested programs work with old
boat anchor rigs, and Mics that do not work with a computer?

Or would I just set up a Mic on the desk near a speaker to record the
radio sounds and close enough to record my voice too?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme