[CQ-Contest] "Packet ruined ham radio" (version N+1)

Joe nss at mwt.net
Tue Mar 7 11:08:25 EST 2017

Wow Paper Dupe Sheets! UG!

Now it amazes me that I could get over 1K contacts in a 24 hr test using
them things!

But I did learn how to send with my right hand on the paddles, while at
the same time filling out the paperwork log and dupe sheets with the
left hand.
( I'm right handed)

Amazing the log checkers could read any of it.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme