[CQ-Contest] Are you a Clueless Cluster Clicker?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Wed Mar 8 14:06:36 EST 2017

I concur that you stations need to ID frequently. Send your callsign
instead of useless stuff like QRZ. However, frequent IDing does not stop
people from duping you after a bad spot. Note everyone listens before
pouncing. I operated unlimited last weekend and saw myself spotted as
VP2AA, which is not even a valid call. Despite IDing every QSO I worked
multiple consecutive dupes immediately after the spot.

John KK9A - WP2AA