[CQ-Contest] Are you a Clueless Cluster Clicker?

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Wed Mar 8 15:39:08 EST 2017

 Some of those busted calls were hilarious.

The TO & CO stations were being listed at T0 & C0 (zero).  Obviously typos.

Same with P40P and some of the other P40 calls -- listed as P4O.

I saw V26M listed as V2M and V6M

Then there was my all time favorite station from China, BY1LZ... now I can see that one on CW, but on phone?

And I recall seeing a spot for PJ2T as PB2J.  Now, maybe PB2J was on and happened to momentarily be on or near the same frequency, but the first time I saw that one, I'm thinking someone must have been hungry for Peanut Butter & Jelly!

Typos happen.  All the more reason to LISTEN and to COPY the call that was sent, NOT the call someone posted to the cluster.

73, ron w3wn