[CQ-Contest] what is required of recevied audio, and whay

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Mar 9 13:29:18 EST 2017

Hi Ed,

How did you feel when you bought your first memory keyer that could be
programmed for serial numbers?  Mine was an AEA, sometime in the '60s, I
think. Do you use programmable memories and dupe-checking with logging
software? Or are you still sending everything with a paddle, logging
with pencil and paper, and using a paper dupe sheet like we did in the
'50s?

73, Jim K9YC