[CQ-Contest] what is required of recevied audio, and whay

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 14:06:37 EST 2017

I agree with Ed - it was a terrible decision to allow panadapters and
waterfalls in the unassisted category. It was obvious to me that it
wouldn't take long for bandmaps to be merged with these displays, making
unassisted and assisted indistinguishable to the adjudicators, even with
a recording. The law of unintended consequences.

73,
Steve, N2IC