[CQ-Contest] Not In The Contest

Ken Widelitz widelitz at gte.net
Thu Mar 9 14:27:34 EST 2017

This past weekend I had a guy call in and when I asked him his power, he
said, "I'm not in the contest." I asked for his power again and got the same
response. After my 3rd request, someone else answered for him "He's not in
the contest." I responded, "He just worked me, he's in the contest." A few
stations cracked up laughing on frequency.

If you are not submitting a log, or even if you plan on submitting your log
as a check log, you can make up your own rules as long as they lie within
the FCC regulations.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT