[CQ-Contest] CX2DK DQ

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Mar 9 17:52:03 EST 2017

I am pretty sure we could not get a consensus on the color of the

I think a contest where you were required to use a tribander no higher
than X ft and wires would be much more interesting.  Is a World Wide
WRTC really possible?  Maybe.  Get some witnesses to sign off on your
installation with pictures.  It has possibilities.

W0MU