[CQ-Contest] Hamvention - New Venue, etc.

Gerry Hull gerry at yccc.org
Wed May 24 12:53:57 EDT 2017

Any flavor of smartphone can  do WiFi only.
The Zoiper softphone is free and runs of both IOS and Android, and does
both SIP and IAX protocols.
In fact, I lent one of my buddies from Canada a SIP account with a Dayton
phone number for use during the Hamvention.

As long as you have basic, decent Wifi, calling is cheap and easy.

73, Gerry W1VE