[CQ-Contest] Be careful what you wish for

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Nov 5 18:43:25 EST 2017

I made zero contacts.  First time in a long time.

I made lots of FT8 contacts this weekend and watch some Football and
worked on some outside projects.

Very little motivation for SS.  I guess I have too much going on at the
moment to be tied down for 24 hours.

I also noticed next to no excitement or posts with the local contest
club.  I did get a couple of frantic emails when my cluster apparently
rebooted about 10 minutes prior to the contest!

I guess we will see if participation was down from the numbers in the
next few hours.

W0MU