[CQ-Contest] Be careful what you wish for

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Mon Nov 6 10:04:17 EST 2017

You said, " I guess I have too much going on at the moment to be tied down for 24 hours."

One of the great things about contesting is that you can spend as much or as little time as you want.  I can assure you that the new guys who showed up on Sunday afternoon and evening had some wild pileups (fresh meat)!

Randy, K5ZD