[CQ-Contest] SO2R in the SS

Joe nss at mwt.net
Tue Nov 7 08:43:41 EST 2017

Cluster Pileup,
Even when I ran as one of the W1AW portable stations, I did not remember
the frequency ( pun intended ) of click and pounce Op's.  But in SS this
weekend was my first real experience with it.

Wow exact zero beat with eachother, what a mess just one 5 seconds or so
of a solid tone.  I fully understand why now some DX ops can't deal with
the pileups.

Joe W9ET/WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock