[CQ-Contest] Be careful what you wish for

Joe nss at mwt.net
Thu Nov 9 08:42:05 EST 2017

It seems the biggest complaint about SS is the Sunday Blahs.

I am curious, lets all put our logs where our mouths are.
I really did not get on this year till Sunday, so I really do not have a
Horse in this race. But I think it would be interesting to see visually
the various rates from all stations.

BIG GUN Stations, Medium stations, and the small. Like Me. 100 Watts and
a vertical. If you use N1MM+ You can easily make a rate chart. I'll show
ya mine if you show me yours! :-)

Heres Mine.
http://i63.tinypic.com/2ch9ibm.jpg

Lets see what the Sunday Blahs really look like.

Joe W9ET/WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme