[CQ-Contest] Sharing contest real time scores between servers

Victor Androsov victor.androsov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 13:01:27 EST 2017

To CQ-Contest moderators. Sorry the last messages has been sent in html
format and hided URLs still incorrect. Please use this TXT version:

Some corrections to the previous post. We made a mistake in the Contest
Online Score board server URL. The right announce should be like the
following:

We need more volunteers for CQ WW CW testing!
It’s easy:

1.  Register an account on both servers (http://cqcontest.net and
https://contestonlinescore.com )

2. Configure your logger with the following real score server URL:
http://www.b41h.net/scoredistributor.php

3. Participate at least few hours in the CQ WW CW

73!

Victor
VA2WA

The https://contestonlinescore.com team