[CQ-Contest] Sharing contest real time scores between servers

Victor Androsov victor.androsov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 11:57:35 EST 2017

Some corrections to the previous post. We made a mistake in the Contest
Online Score board server URL. The right announce should be like the
following:

*We need more volunteers for CQ WW CW testing!*

It’s easy:

1.  Register an account on both servers (*http://cqcontest.net
<http://cqcontest.net/>* and *https://contestonlinescore.com
<https://contestonlinescoreboard.com/>* )

2. Configure your logger with the following real score server
URL:*http://www.b41h.net/scoredistributor.php
<http://www.b41h.net/scoredistributor.php>*

3. Participate at least few hours in the CQ WW CW

73!

Victor
VA2WA

The https://contestonlinescore.com team