[CQ-Contest] Log what he sends?

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Thu Nov 30 20:48:08 EST 2017

Ok. So how do I handle this situation? Say I'm on  DXpedtion and a DL sends me 599 100. There are lots of people that operate CQWW that aren't contesters that know what they are supposed to send. Maybe they think they are supposed to a serial number.  I know DL is zone 14 and log it that way. Besides I don't think N1MM logger will accept a number above 40 or text in the zone field. I actually had a 7O station work me in the contest which I'm pretty sure CQ will remove from my log. He sent me 599 4. I'm sure it's not a broken call on my part because I recorded the contest.
Jeff KU8E / PJ4A