[CQ-Contest] Ideal monitor size

Jeff keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Wed Oct 11 20:33:12 EDT 2017

I agree, you can't make  magic with monitors if you have a fundamental sight
issue.

In the general case, to fully take advantage of the realestate a big screen
offers (or multiple screens provide), you have to put the frequently used
stuff in front of your sight line.  And the lesser used stuff off to the
side.  What big screens let you do that small ones do not is to have the
option of more windows that are simultaneously displayed - or (in my case)
allow for big windows with big text of the stuff I'm looking at all the
time.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie