[CQ-Contest] Ideal monitor size

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Oct 13 19:46:13 EDT 2017

On 10/12/2017 9:57 PM, kostas sv1dpi wrote:
> similar configuration. Of course we use other programs as wintest and
> writelog which both ask for much less room... I believe n1mm+ should
> improve his layout to fit in smaller screens

Hi Kostas,

Have you looked at the Skins and Fonts tab on the Config Tab?  The size
of the main entry window is set by the various font sizes, and that
ripples down to most other windows. Also, all windows except the main
entry window have "up/down" spinners in the top right corner that vary
the font size. Once you've reduced font sizes, windows can be rearranged
or made smaller.

73, Jim K9YC