[CQ-Contest] CQ PY

Fernando Cordoba py2led at fuertesind.com.br
Sun Oct 22 11:47:38 EDT 2017

Hello Alex, Good day !

I sent you an email last Friday into your gmail account inviting you to join PX2A M/2 team from São Paulo.

We will be active next weekend at WWSSB as M/2 and also at CW leg.

It is about near 3 hours flying from Petrolina/PE to Guarulhos Intl Airport São Paulo. I sent you airline details and we can pick up you into the airport.

Hope to listen from you soon.

Thanks and 73

Fernando / PY2LED
Alto da Serra Contest Team - PX2A/PX2B