[CQ-Contest] Attn: W0YK

Yuri ve3dz at rigexpert.net
Mon Sep 25 10:56:13 EDT 2017

I hope Ed W0YK reads this reflector.

I’m trying to get in touch with him regarding CQ WW LOG question.

Tried e-mailing him from 3 different addresses and am getting same error message:

This is the mail system at host harvard.cqww.com <http://harvard.cqww.com> .

                   The mail system

<ed at w0yk.com <mailto:ed at w0yk.com> >: host mx.spamexperts.com <http://mx.spamexperts.com> [209.126.110.251] said: 550 The sending
    IP (69.36.242.133) is listed on https://spamrl.com as a source of phishing.

Final-Recipient: rfc822; ed at w0yk.com <mailto:ed at w0yk.com>
Remote-MTA: dns; mx.spamexperts.com <http://mx.spamexperts.com>
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 The sending IP (69.36.242.133) is listed on
    https://spamrl.com as a source of phishing.

Ed, if you read this, please e-mail me with your phone number please.

Thanks.

Yuri  VE3DZ