[CQ-Contest] ARRL Club Competition - remember to file Membership Eligibility lists - or updates to your lists - for upcoming contest season

Jahnke, Bart, W9JJ w9jj at arrl.org
Mon Sep 25 11:16:36 EDT 2017

To clubs active in ARRL Contest Club Competitions,

Now would be a great time to review your membership eligibility lists for the upcoming 2017-2018 contest season!

See http://www.arrl.org/contest-club-tools for background, as well as the 2017 September QST article (or http://www.arrl.org/arrl-contests-changes-for-2017-2018)

For contest clubs planning on participating in any club competitions, with Sweepstakes next up, you will need to update (or upload if you have not yet done so) your member eligibility lists posted using the contest club tools at http://www.arrl.org/contest-club-tools before the contest begins!  These lists contain your club members who reside in AND who operate from your club territory.

Per the September QST article, there will be no "amnesties" or adjustments this year (eg, 'our member failed to list our club name on his log'), and club results will be calculated based on only the eligible members that you file in your eligibility list uploads before the contest begins.

If a club already has a list on file, and if no updates are required, the club need not upload a fresh list (the current list on file will be in effect for this and future events).  To make any additions, deletions or changes, simply upload a fresh list.

Good luck in the upcoming contest season to you and your members!

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

73,

Bart Jahnke, W9JJ
Contest Branch Manager
ARRL - The national association for Amateur RadioT
225 Main St
Newington CT 06111
860-594-0232
w9jj at arrl.org