[CQ-Contest] CQWW

Ed Sawyer sawyered at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 26 11:22:45 EDT 2017

Actually, since the CQ WW RTTY contest was happy to get 500 logs in back in the late 90s, I think it was likely to have at least someone to work.  But I could be wrong.

Now that it has "grown up" very nicely to 3000 logs submitted (which is actually where the CQ WW SSB or CW results were back in the 90s), it would seem that the same country points are no longer necessary.

73

Ed  N1UR