[CQ-Contest] ARRL SS SSB

Mark Steven Williams k9gx at thepoint.net
Sat Apr 7 20:15:00 EDT 2018

Joe:

Everything is in the single digits till 1958/59 What happened then?

The Baby Boomers were teenagers and found interests and hobbies, including
amateur radio.

and then in 1980 it fell apart again.

The Boomers finished college and the military, became adults, began raising
families and started businesses. Basic social demographics.

I was a bit different, I started in broadcast radio as a teenager, got my
novice ticket in 1980 at age 32.

Now you know.

73, K9GX

Mark Steven Williams